Eagle Point Caravan Park on the shores of Lake King is the perfect holiday destination for everyone. Situated 10kms south of Bairnsdale and 4kms south of Paynesville, "The Boating Capital of Victoria", the area is renowned for its waterways, watersports, fishing and is a safe, friendly, family holiday environment.
Our accommodation options include a range of comfortable cabins, together with powered and unpowered sites with water views for caravanners and campers.
Eagle Point Caravan Park is set on 15 acres with lots of space to kick a footy, fly a kite or just relax and enjoy the native animal life. We are adjacent to a Fauna Park.
Enjoy great fishing at your doorstep. We have our own boat ramp and boat parking is available. Our excellent facilities include a fully equipped campers kitchen and 2 spotless amenities blocks.
While staying with us things to see and do include:
- Fantastic watersports, boating fishing etc
- Quaint shops, restaurants and cafes
- RSL with great meals and pokies in Bairnsdale
- Visit nearby Metung and Lakes Entrance
- Visit the famous Buchan Caves
- Play golf, tennis, bowling and more
View Eagle Point Caravan Park in a larger map