- Designated camping sites are situated between Paradise Beach and The Honeysuckles along Shoreline Drive at Golden Beach.
- Boat based bush camping sites are available at Bunga Arm east of Steamer Landing.
- A few bush camping sites are also situated west of Loch Sport.
Basic facilities are provided at some of these sites.Be self-sufficient with drinking water.
- Toilets, picnic tables and fireplaces are provided at major sites.
- Firewood is not readily available and visitors should carry their own supply, or alternatively bring a gas barbecue. Fires are only permitted in the fireplaces provided.
- Be self-sufficient with drinking water. Carry it in and/or know how to make untreated water safe for drinking. For more information contact Parks Victoria on 13 1963 or visit the Department of Human Services Better Health website www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au.
Things to do
- walking tracks
- boat ramp
- water skiing